Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Secret Garden

Summer is in full swing & myself & Dandelion Daydreamer couldn't resist alittle improtu photo shoot on such a glorious day. Lucky enough we stumbled across the most gorgeous setting, which felt like we had walked into our very own secret French garden. Dandelion Daydreamer kindly let me raid her vintage treasure box full of gorgeous dresses & whimsical pieces that I had to restrain myself from buying her whole shop.

We hope you like the pictures.

Coco Rose bracelet £18 - more coming soon. If you would like one just email us at info@ilovecutipie.com to be added to the waiting list, as these little beauties always fly off the shelves.
 We have also just released Antique Rose £20, which has a slightly larger rose & I can't seem to take mine off.

Dandelion Daydreamer Etsy shop for all your vintage needs but be warned you won't come away empty handed.

Also take a peek at her romantic blog Dandelion Daydreamer
 
Until next time, more pics coming soon x

1 comment:

  1. my favorite cutiepie ;) Lovely pictures, lovely model, lovely dresses, lovely jewelry!

    ReplyDelete