Sunday, June 6, 2010

London Trip

I couple of weeks ago I took an inspirational trip to London & I've been meaning to share my pics with you for ages but we have been run off our feet here at Cutie Pie HQ.

  I love going down to London on the train from Norfolk & am full of excitement when I hit the streets. London street style always fulls me with inspiration & of course I also used this chance to hit Topshop as I dearly miss it living in France. I stocked up on cute little dresses which seem to be taking pride of place in my wardrobe. But my favourite part of all was popping into Laduree in Harrods to sample the yummiest macaroons ever & I'm lucky enough to have plenty of patisserie's on my door stop too & I can tell you that I have sampled my fair share of macaroons. But Laduree's packaging is just so gorgeous, that it is my new aim to collect all their sweet ice cream coloured boxes. My favourite flavour has to be the Vanilla ones, delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment