Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where the wild roses are

New in at Cutie Pie, Where the wild roses are vintage style locket charm necklace,adorned with a pale pink frosted rose & finished with two gray fresh water pearls. Just arrived this week!
 Here's alittle story behind this sweet necklace. 

I've always had a love of flowers and as a child I used to collect flowers and press them in the biggest books I could find. Inevitably I would forget them but eventually I would always stumble back across them. My darling granny has a vintage locket with one of the flowers I pressed and wears it to this very day. So there is the inspiration behind this little necklace, I hope I haven't bored you with my ramblings. I can't wait to share designs from our new SS11 Collection......coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment