Tuesday, March 22, 2011

He loves me he loves me not

Summer days spent making daisy chains & playing he loves me he loves me not as I count the petals one by one to see if my love is true. Lead me to designing our pretty as punch Daisy range, including our new vintage locket Daisy Belle.
 Daisy Belle £18.00 by Cutie Pie.

I love the little brass bee charm which is bumbling past collecting nectar for his honey pot, intoxicated with the fragrance from the daisies. Every time I look at this vintage locket I long for summer. The vintage flower cabochon is so pretty and would look adorable over a broderie anglaise summer dress, I found the perfect one on Asos. The look would be complete with these simple daisy flower stud earrings.
Daisy flower stud earrings £7.50 by Cutie Pie.



No comments:

Post a Comment