Monday, August 23, 2010

Brocante Market St Tropez style

These pics were taken from my holiday, which was mostly spent trawling vintage markets in the South of France & eating every patisserie in sight!
I adore vintage french linen but
I am yet to find my initials on any of the designs......I've been searching for years & still no luck. I was hoping to collect vintage monogrammed french linen cushions to cover my new bed with but the quest will have to continue.

However I did pick up some great vintage maps which were a steal at just 10 euro each! Living etc eat your heart out! I hoping to cover my hall walls with them. I also love the vintage milk bottle which is now full filled blue hydrangea flowers.

I'm off to Lyon next weekend to another brocante & more vintage inspiration.

Bonne chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment