Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Its vintage darling!

 Here are some more pics of me frockling in the sun.

I'm wearing a vintage Chanel jacket which was sadly snapped up on Dandelion Daydreamer Vintage shop after our day of fun. I fell in love with the little gold Chanel buttons, so sweet! I paired the jacket with some simple denim cut offs and finished it with Cutie Pie's
Vintage Rose £18 necklace. Both the bags were from Dandelions Daydreamers vintage shop.

I adore my vintage Eiffel tower that I picked up for 1 euro from a local antique market- it was the bargin of the day. I also found some other curious little trinkets and charms that will be coming soon to The Vintage Jewellery Co. So catch them while you can as every design is one of a kind, never to be repeated again. 

Its vintage darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment