Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me.........

I'm not a big fan of birthdays but this year was truly magical & alittle freaky at the same time.

I'm a great beleiver in following signs.................and they led me to hopefully my new beautiful home (well it will be by the time I get my hands on it.)

The day started off with pancakes and pressies in bed which was wonderful enough. I got some inspiring books on vintage style and brocante chic which I can't wait to read.

I also received a new little addition to the family a wise little owl from a talented young lady over at Dandelion Daydreamer. Am yet to find the perfect place for this new beauty but hopefully he will watch 
over me will I work. 

You can checkout her other gorgeous pretty prints here. Another favourite pressie was a darling little spotty tea pot which now has pride of place in the kitchen - I have no excuse now why not to throw a tea party.

No comments:

Post a Comment