Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cutie Pie at the Clothes Show

A couple of weeks ago we took part in the Clothes Show Live 2010 &
I am very proud to say that our Cutie Pie stand was the runner up in this years award for best stand! I was pretty pleased seeing as it was our first year at the Clothes Show and infact our very first Cutie Pie stall ever. It was great to meet everybody and thankyou to everybody that popped by to say hello. We're so glad you liked our sweet shop style stall!

Hope you like the pics.

I'm lovin my new rabbit lamp.
 Our very own Cutie Pie rock went down a treat!



 A little while later!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! It does look rather lovely and the Cutie Pie rock is a nice touch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweee looks amazing. Clever Cutie Pie, although i think you were robbed of best stand xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it love it love it!
    Cutie Pie was my first ever blog post, amazing
    http://marisajade.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete