Tuesday, October 5, 2010

French Fancy

I felt like I had fallen down the white rabbits hole the other day on my search for vintage treasures and trinkets as we stumbled across the prettiest little French village.

My Alice in wonderland themed day was complete with French vintage pocket watches, pretty as punch vintage tea sets & of course lots of mouth watering cakes & tarts.

I was spoilt for choice with the an array of cakes on offer but being a chocolate lover through and through I couldn't resit the Tarte au Chocolate complete with my very own profiterole as well. Oh la la. 

I then got lost amongst the market stalls, laden with vintage pocket watches. Watch The Vintage Jewellery Co for necklaces with have been reworked with my French vintage findings

Volia x





No comments:

Post a Comment