Thursday, January 21, 2010

Let them Eat Cake

Living in France isn't always the dream I thought it would be.............................................I know my dream definitely consisted of a fully functioning kitchen with one luxury.........an oven. Until we find our dream retreat by the beach with a much lusted after appliance,  I can only drool over darling images of cakes and my favourite past time Afternoon tea. France does have one major plus and that's all the wonderful yet random Marche des Puces, oh and of course the oh so dreamy patisseries. I think it was rather evil of my family to laden my return with yummy books of all the treats I cannot bake. But until then these divine images will have to do. I think Susannah Conway's  gorgeous pictures certainly fit the bill.
 
 
 
 
 


Images by Susannah Conway

No comments:

Post a Comment